24th Annual Bark in the Park After Dark Vendors
- CPI Security
- Freedom Chiropractic
- Invisible Fence of the TN Valley
- Lucky Dog Ice Cream*
- Admiral Veterinary Hospital
- LeafFilter North of Tennessee
- Agri Feed Pet Supply
- Penne for your Thoughts*
- Knox PAWS
- Burrito LLC*
- KT Walking Paws
- Knox Dough*
- Archangel Custom Ink
- Central Veterinary Hospital
- Dream Katcher Lodge
- Keeper Canine
- The Itch Clinic
- Village Veterinary Medical Center
- Holy Smokin BBQ*
- Clear Your Mines
- Royal Bark Social Club
- The Spot 4 Dogs K-9 Training
- Foxy Locks
- My Pets Brace of TN
- Knoxville Animal Clinic
- All Dogs go to Kevin
- Pet Supermarket
- Misty’s Pet Depot
- Animal ER Speciality
*denotes Food Truck Vendor
East Tennessee Shelters/Rescues
- Roane County Animal Shelter
- Sweetwater Valley Dog Rescue
- Monroe County Animal Shelter
- Belly Rubs Basset Rescue
- SOS Beagle
- Best Friends Sanctuary
- C.A.R.E. (Companion Animal Rescue and Education) Jefferson City
- East Tennessee Boxer Club
- Campbell County Animal Shelter
- Humane Society of Jefferson County
- Sevier County Humane Society
- Claiborne County Animal Shelter
- Adopt a Golden Knoxville
- Young Williams Animal Center
Although the deadline for vendor registration has passed we may have one or two spots available.
Please contact Teresa Underwood, Development & Marketing Manager
2018 Annual Bark in the Park After Dark Vendor/Shelters/Rescues Registration
Bark Vendor $350
Vendor Booth: For $350 you will receive a 10′ x 10′ tent and space in main area. Vendors will be responsible for bringing their own table & chairs. You will also receive the following:
- Mentioned on our Facebook (80,000 followers), Instagram, Twitter
- Thanked by Emcee at event
- Recognized on our Bark in the Park After Dark website as a partner
- Recognized on our vendor alley poster with company name
Shelter & Rescue Groups FREE – No charge for area shelters & rescue groups in support of our mission to end euthanasia in East Tennessee by 2025. Shelters/Rescues will be responsible for bringing their own table & chairs. A 10′ x 10′ tent will be provided. We do request that NO donations be solicited on event day by shelter/rescue groups. This includes no donation jars placed at your booth and no contests at your booth in exchange for a donation.
Vendors: Contact Teresa Underwood, Development and Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Animal Shelters/Rescues: Contact Jordan Roarty, Outreach Program Manager at email@example.com
Event Information, Rules, Regulations and Day-Of Instructions
- Bark in the Park After Dark 24th Annual Event: Saturday, October 6, 2018, 5:00 – 9:00pm in Lakeshore Park, 6410 S Northshore Dr, Knoxville, TN 37919 Knoxville.
- Your exhibit space can be set up on Saturday, Oct. 6th from Noon – 4:00 pm. Set up MUST be completed no later than 4:30 pm.
- Upon arrival, you MUST stop by the Vendor/Shelter/Rescue Check-In Area. From there you will be directed to your booth location. We have assigned you a booth # that you will receive when you arrive the day of the event.
- You may not be able to unload near your space depending on the location; be prepared to transport your things to your space. You cannot have your vehicle on the grass while setting up. Due to the large number of vendors, we will not be able to supply extra volunteers to assist you with unloading and loading, so please make sure you have enough personnel and equipment to handle this.
- Electrical spaces for vendor booths are very limited and are not guaranteed. If you require power at your booth, you must contact Teresa Underwood, Development & Marketing Manager at 865-573-9675 ext 114 prior to registering your vendor/shelter/rescue booth online. Exhibitors must provide their own electrical cords. 200 ft cords may be needed.
- You may not “sublet” your booth space in whole or part. You are also not allowed to share your booth with another organization or company, one company per booth fee.
- All spaces are 10’ x 10’ and vendor fee includes a 10’ x 10’ tent. HSTV will not provide tables and chairs. Each vendor/shelter/rescue is responsible to bring their own tables & chairs.
- No puppies under 6 months of age. All dogs must be fully vaccinated. Each animal shelter/rescue must be able to show current proof of vaccination the day of the event.
- General Parking is on a first come first serve basis via Lakeshore parking lots. Please obey all parking rules and traffic ordinances. HSTV is not responsible for any parking violation fees.
- No generators.
- No refunds due to weather or acts of God. Cancellations will not be refunded.
- The event is scheduled to end at 9:00 pm. Breakdown of your booth/tent cannot begin until 9:00 PM unless a staff member from HSTV informs you otherwise. Please make sure your area is clean before you leave.
- All reserved booths and registration fees must be received by the deadline of August 31, 2018.